Tarik Khan, President of LIFARS, leads the Security, Risk & Compliance Advisory Services.
Tarik is a transformational Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) with over 20 years of experience in the USA and Canada maximizing business values by minimizing risks and optimizing opportunities. He is highly skilled with Cybersecurity (Program) turnaround and start-up experience encompassing various industries and globally dispersed organizations.
He is an astute leader discerning security need, designing solution & program, and delivering result while steering through challenging organizational culture:
- Ascertaining current and required information security posture;
- Creating sense of urgency;
- Developing robust strategy, roadmap, change journey plan, collaboration framework and streamlined processes;
- Building coalition and mission-focused team; and,
- Collaboratively executing and delivering target results.
Tarik holds a Master of Business Administration from Athabasca University, Canada; and, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from CUNY,USA. His active certifications include: C|CISO, CRISC, CGEIT, CISM, CISA, CISSP, CIPP/C, PMP, PCIP, and, ITIL.