- 12/18/2020 – LIFARS Cyber Newsletter: The Best Cybersecurity Predictions For 2021
- 11/24/2020 – Thank You
- 11/10/2020 – LIFARS INTEL UPDATE: Cyber Attacks against Healthcare
- 11/03/2020 – 15-Minute Cyber Emergency Alert: U.S. Healthcare Under Attack
- 10/28/2020 – “The Question Is Not IF, But WHEN!” – Interview With Ondrej Krehel, LIFARS’ CEO And Founder
- 10/14/2020 – Week 2: Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Cyber security tips for working from home.
- 09/30/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: Who’s Lurking in Your Home Network?
- 09/22/2020 – LIFARS Forensic Evidence Used in APT41 Criminal Indictment by DOJ
- 09/15/2020 – Register Now – LIFARS 2020 Virtual VIP Oktoberfest
- 08/19/2020 – Cyber News: #1 Method to Identify a Weakness in Your System Before Hackers Do
- 08/10/2020 – Cyber News: Striking APT’s Like Oil
- 08/03/2020 – 300% increase in stolen credentials has been witnessed from…
- 07/27/2020 – Cyber Newsletter: Are you the Hunter or the Hunted?
- 07/20/2020 – Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Lazarus’ Latest Campaigns
- 07/13/2020 – Post Ransomware Threat Hunting Services – LIFARS is Offering Innovative Solution for the Victims of Ransomware Attacks.
- 07/03/2020 – Cyber Newsletter: Internet of Things (IoT) Edition.
- 06/29/2020 – LIFARS Threat Intelligence News & Articles: 10 Ways to Detect Phishing Emails and more
- 06/26/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: How Does Public Wi-Fi Allow Cyber Thievery?
- 06/17/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: The Importance of An Information Systems Audit | Cyber Attacked? – Critical Steps You Should Take
- 06/08/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: How the Consequences of a Data Breach Threaten Businesses?
- 06/04/2020 – WEBINAR: Workforce Diaspora – Adapting to Secure the Remote Workforce
- 05/29/2020 – CyberSecurity News: Ransomware as a Service (RaaS): What is it and How Does It Work?
- 05/20/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: Man in the Middle Attacks in Mobile Devices
- 05/08/2020 – LIFARS Cyber News: It Is Time To Talk About Cybersecurity With Your Kids
- 05/06/2020 – LIFARS.com Email Newsletter: How to Prepare Your Business & Employees for a Cyber Attack. Cyber Defense News, Tips & Advice
- 05/01/2020 – Do you know why Cyber Crime Happens? | Remote Cyber Security Solutions | Social Engineering Hacking
- 04/29/2020 – Session Hijacking Attack | APT41 – A Spy Who Steals or a Thief Who Spies | Why is Social Engineering Used by Attackers?
- 04/24/2020 – Unemployment Scams During the Outbreak of COVID-19 | Cyber Risks in the Financial Sector | What is a Disaster Recovery Plan?
- 04/17/2020 – FBI Warns of Teleconferencing and Online Classroom Hijacking During COVID-19 Pandemic. | Hackers File Fake Tax Returns To Steal IRS Refunds
- 04/15/2020 – Hackers File Fake Tax Returns To Steal IRS Refunds | On Demand Webinar: Cyber and Privacy Policies for Remote Workers. | Role of CISOs
- 04/08/2020 – Join Our Webinar: “Cyber and Privacy Policies and Practice for Newly-Remote Workers”, April 9, at 2:00 p.m. ET | Open for Latest CyberNews
- 04/03/2020 – Phishing scams, spam spike as hackers use coronavirus to prey on remote workers | Cost of Data Breaches
- 04/01/2020 – LIFARS Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) | Impact of growing Epidemic Covid-19 on Businesses | Cost of Data Breaches
- 03/25/2020 – Why cybersecurity matters more than ever during the coronavirus pandemic? | Cybersecurity for remote teams…
- 03/20/2020 – Remote Business Continuity Plan – Cyber Security Services from LIFARS.com
- 03/16/2020 – Special Edition – Cyber Criminals are Leveraging Coronavirus to Boost Profit | How to stay safe? Learn about “The Daily T.R.U.T.H.” from LIFARS.
- 03/09/2020 – Motivations Behind Cyber-Attacks | What is a Denial of Service (DoS) Attack? | FBI launch of Protected Voice Campaign For…
- 03/03/2020 – Malware-As-A-Service on the Dark Web | What is Cyber Security? and much more
- 03/02/2020 – Join us for the Inaugural Women and Diversity in Cybersecurity Leadership Forum!
- 02/27/2020 – Manipulation of the Human Factor For Defense | Ransomware A Plague In The Healthcare Industry and more
- 02/20/2020 – Scammers are Taking Advantages of CORONOVIRUS… | Miami Beach Police Department Hit by… | DoS Attacks vs. DDoS Attacks…
- 02/17/2020 – New Ransomware Hitting Industrial Control Systems Like a Nuclear… The Most Typical Types of Insider Threats are … Read More
Cyber Threats Landscape Email Newsletter
Additional Cybersecurity Resources from LIFARS
There are preventive measures your organization can take to defend against a cyber attack.
LIFARS offering Free 30-minute consultation on cyber resiliency.
Email: email@example.com | Call us at: (212) 222-7061
LIFARS Information Security and Risk Management Certifications
If your organization has been hacked, contact LIFARS experts immediately