At a time when data breaches make for everyday headlines, a proactive incident response plan as an organized approach to addressing and managing the aftermath of a cybersecurity breach or attack can prove critical. A response plan for a cybersecurity attack (or incident) includes a sound policy that specifically defines what constitutes an incident as well as a multi-step process to be followed in the event of an incident.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to set up an Incident Response Plan
- A multi-step process to be followed in the event of an incident
- What Risk Evaluation is and why it is important to assess the crucial assets of a company
- How to schedule updates with maintenance
- Why we need cybersecurity insurance
If you need assistance with any of the key points mentioned in this document or simply need help in creating or reviewing you 2017 Incident Response Plan, we can help. Read more about LIFARS Incident Response Solution and learn how we help organizations in addressing IR.