Data Breach Readiness
Incident Response and Reputation Protection Plans are the Key Components of Data Breach Management -Many prominent American corporations endured data breaches in 2015. Unfortunately, 2016 will be no diﬀerent. With cybersecurity threats on the rise, the adage of “not if, but when” holds truer than ever. Businesses of all types, including ﬁnancial service companies, should take signiﬁcant steps now to mitigate risk and protect their stakeholders, their reputations, and possibly their very existence.
In this ﬁrst of three articles, LIFARS LLC and FORTRESS STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS LLC look at ways companies can prepare themselves to identify, address, and recover from data breaches.
In this guide you will learn:
- How to identify your most valuable assets
- How to execute effective tabletop exercises
- How to test the incident response plan
- Why and how to protect your brand reputation
- How to implement and execute an enterprise-wide crisis communication plan
Please download the PDF to learn more.