Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Forensic Part Time Writer (paid per written content) in the Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Department currently consisting of 8 people. We need a highly driven, motivated, creative, reliable, diligent, and clever person. We are in a competitive environment and we need to “hack it” with innovative approaches.
The desired candidate should have some hands-on technical experience and theoretical understanding of cybersecurity, and be able to roll up their sleeves and do some work independently as needed.
Writers will start out producing 2-4 articles per month on average.
- With no guidance able to write cyber intelligence and investigative reports.
- Work within teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements.
- With no guidance, develop diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding.
- Develop high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience.
- Provide technical edits, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations
- Ability to rake data from clients reports and convert the information into case studies.
- Utilize strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand.
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Minimum two years of experience as a technical writer.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office