Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Forensic Writer in the Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Department currently consisting of 8 people. We need a highly driven, motivated, creative, reliable, diligent, and clever person. We are in a competitive environment and we need to “hack it” with innovative approaches.
The desired candidate should have some hands-on technical experience and theoretical understanding of cybersecurity, and be able to roll up their sleeves and do some work on his own as needed.
• With no guidance able to write cyber intelligence and investigative reports.
• Work with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements.
• With no guidance, develop diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding.
• Develop high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience.
• Provide technical edits, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations•Ability to rake date from clients reports and convert the information into case studies.Utilize strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand.
• Proven working experience in technical writing.
• Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail•Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
• Minimum twoyears of experience as a Technical Writer.
• Minimum ofBachelorsDegree.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Excellent written skills in English•Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office and excellent writing skills