How Do You Know Your Data Loss Prevention System is Working?
October 27th, Thursday 12:00PM-1:00PM EDT
Einstein famously defined insanity as "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
So why do companies continue to follow the same archaic security strategies while data breaches are at an all-time high?
Cyberattacks are a threat to businesses worldwide, and they are getting larger and more sophisticated. Your data assets are constantly under attack!
There has been a 56% increase in data theft in 2015 and 2016. This demonstrates a growing cyber-attack surface with a rise in data exfiltration through threat actors, ransomware, malware, phishing attacks, and other hacks schemes.
The industry’s approach to protecting against these threats must change fundamentally to stay ahead of this growing threat. For too long, the problem has been tackled piecemeal, using isolated devices or services, but protecting against advanced cyberattacks requires communication and coordination among many components – from networking equipment, to specialized appliances, cloud-based services, as well as actionable threat intelligence.
Join us for this special cybersecurity webinar presentation where we'll show you how you can leverage our learning and best practices to fortify your own security infrastructure.
Key takeaways include:
- Where your organization's critical data assets are and how to protect them
- Reliable proven methods to protect against data incidents, ransomware attacks and large data exfiltration data breaches
- How to best focus your scarce resources on securing the data itself rather than spending ever-higher sums erecting tighter boundaries around it
We expect this webinar to fill up fast!
- Ondrej Krehel, Founder and CEO at LIFARS LLC
- Mary Beth Borgwing, President at LemonFish
- Jon Neiditz, Privacy & Data Governance Co-Leader at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
- Bill Bradley, Director of Product Marketing at Digital Guardian