Data Breaches and Data Security Webinar
January 20th, Wednesday 1:30PM-2:30PM EST
780 Breaches and 177 Million records compromised in 2015
It’s no longer a matter of if, but when your company gets breached. Today, cybercrime and espionage cost companies nearly $500 billion, and by the time it takes you the average 220 days to just learn of a breach in your company, it’s too late. This webinar will help you gain the knowledge to help save your company millions, whether it be in the open or deep web.
Why should you attend? Can you answer these questions?
- Does my institution fully understand what information it manages, where sensitive information is stored, and who has access to it?
- Where are my institution’s “crown jewels” stored, and who has access to them? Do I know if my data has been leaked or stolen?
- Do you know what happened to your stolen data or can you trace the movement of the stolen data?
- Do you know what is on the Deep Web about your company? No? Then you should join us and find out. We also invite you to participate in the webinar and bring your questions.
No? Then you should join us and find out. We also invite you to participate in the webinar and bring your questions.
- (Joint study by IBM and Ponemon institute conducted, 2016) the average cost paid for each sensitive lost or stolen record increased 6%, from $145 to $154 per record.
- Globally, by 2019 data breaches are estimated to cost companies $2.1 trillion.
2015 Data Breaches:
- Ashley Madison: 4 Million users, $ 578 Million
- Anthem: 80 Million customers, $100 Million
- JPMorgan Chase: 80 Million customer accounts, $100 Million
- Morgan Stanley: 350,000 Wealth-managment clients, $1.25 Billion
- OPM: 18 Million people, National Security Risk
- Larry Whiteside, Vice President at ICMCP
- Josh Powers, Lead Engineer at LemonFish
- Ondrej Krehel, Founder & CEO, LIFARS at LIFARS
- Mary Beth Borgwing, President at LemonFish