Join the rapidly growing “Security, Risk and Compliance Advisory Services Team” of LIFARS – a trusted elite cybersecurity solutions organization with 2 key focus areas:
• Growth of the organization; and,
• Growth of our most valuable assets – our people.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will join a very talented globally dispersed team and represent LIFARS as a solution centric professional.
Work from Home: allowed for 3 days a week (depending on client onsite work demands)
• Engage and assist sales team with pre-sales engagements (e.g., scoping, client calls).
• Conduct Vulnerability Assessment, Pen-Test, Red Team Exercise, Secure Code Review, and Security Architecture Review (cloud, network, systems security, etc.) for clients and provide pragmatic solutions (sometimes, simultaneously for multiple clients).
• Write and present report to clients.
• Assist clients with solutions determination.
• Collaborate with all internal members.
•Minimum of 3 years of experience with Penetration Test, Red Team Operations, Vulnerability Assessment, Secure Code and Security Architecture • Strong communication skills (e.g., written, presentation).
• Infrastructure Pen-testing
• Web Application Pen-testing
• Ability to write scripts and penetration test exploits
• Mobile Application Pen-testing (iOS, Android, etc.)
• Social engineering, Open-source intelligence gathering, phishing
• CISSP, Any Cloud Security Certification, OSCP or GIAC GPEN is desired.
• OSCE or CISA is a plus.
• CTF experience is great.