LISIRT is based in the United States and in Slovakia and is focusing mostly on digital forensics, incident response, threat hunting, pentesting, auditing and advisory services.
LISIRT constituency consists of organizations and companies that opted to elect LIFARS as its IR team through a retainer contract. An organization will be a temporary constituent when it contracts LIFARS to respond to an incident, either as sole responder or as part of a larger team.
LISIRT’s Mission Statement
LIFARS has set forth the following missions for LISIRT to its constituency:
1. To help prepare for cybersecurity incidents;
2. To respond promptly when a cybersecurity incident occurs by assisting our constituency with identification, containment, eradication and recovery from the incident, through the use of LIFARS professional services;
3. To inform, and where needed to help with the coordination of measures, about current cybersecurity incidents, events and threats;
4. To communicate and exchange with the relevant authorities and agencies where mandated or required by law or regulation;
5. To establish connections and partnerships with public and private CERTs.