What to do if your iPhone has been hacked
Our phones are always with us, wherever we go thinking it is safe by our sides. However, even close to us, the information on our phones can be compromised and hacked. Sometimes, the signs of a hack can be hard to tell. If you see the following, chances are your iPhone has been compromised.
- You see charges from the iTunes store that you never approved or notice abnormal patterns on your phone
- Your phone is hotter than usual and is warm even when not in use
- Your phone is performing poorly, dropping calls or slow/sluggish performance
- Your battery life drains very quickly
- You receive strange texts consisting of odd characters
- You have apps on your phone that you do not remember installing
Download this guide and learn what to if you phone has been compromised.