When a data breach occurs, an organization will not have time to prepare for a response or assemble a response team. Having a functional policy in place before an occurrence is the only successful way to be prepared.
Update your data breach response plan by learning:
• What a data breach is
• The importance of having a data breach response plan
• What happens during a data breach
• LIFARS Cyber Resiliency Tips for successful mitigation
• Data Breach Responding Checklist
• Actions taken when responding to a data breach