Connecticut Technology Council IT Summit
October 20th, Thursday 11:15AM
The IT Summit is an annual gathering where executive IT practitioners take part in topical discussions of their choosing.
This year’s IT Summit is on Thursday, October 20th, from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM at the Trumbull Marriott at 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT, 06611.
Our CEO ,Ondrej Krehel, will be part of the Late Morning Panels and talk about Data Breach.
Founder and CEO at LIFARS LLC
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Securi at Webster Bank
Assistant Attorney General at State of Connecticut Attorney General’s Office
[1:15 AM – 12:15 PM] Responding to the Data Breach
Your company incident response plan should clearly delineate your team’s response to a breach, including those steps to limit data exposure and preserve evidence. It includes requirements, whether by law or by contact, to alert your business partners and customers as well as state government officials. Hear from a panel of practitioners and consultants providing guidance on to manage a data breach incident.
Moderator: William Roberts, Associate, Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM – Registration, Networking, Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Keynote Speaker – Eash Sundaram, Executive Vice President, Innovation & Chief Information Officer, JetBlue Airways
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Early Morning Panels
- 1:15 AM – 12:15 PM – Late Morning Panels
- 2:30 PM – 1:30 PM – Lunch Keynoter: Jim Noble, CEO, The Advisory Council (TAC International), “Lessons Learned from 1000 Years of Global CIO Experience.”
- 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM – Afternoon Panels
- 2:45 PM – 4:30 PM – Networking for attendees, sponsors and panelists – Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres