From Ransomware to Nation States, what are we seeing and how do we stop it?
- Case Studies of Recent Cyber Attacks
- Examine the increase in frequency
- Analysis of the Industry Vertical & Company Size that have been affected
- Understanding the IOC’s and TTP’s that have been observed
- Keys to preparation given the most recent style and frequency of Cyber Attacks
Ondrej Krehel PhD, CISSP, CEI, EnCe, CEH, CEI
CEO and Founder, LIFARS
Digital Forensics and Incident Response Expert
Partner, Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg, LLP
Vice President, Women in Cyber Leadership Corp.
Secretary, NY Metro InfraGard
Additional cyber security webinar’ resources.
- Learn more about LIFARS Cyber Vaccine
- Find out more about Advanced Persistent Threats, APT10 and APT41
- What is Business Email Compromise and how to stay protected?
- Beware of Business Email Compromise (BEC) During Tax Season
- Scammers are Taking Advantages of Coronavirus Concerns
- Cyber Emergency Response – Incident Response Retainer
- Hacking with Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Resilience – Grow Your Business Confidently
- Learn about Managed Detection and Response Incident Digital Forensics Analysis
- LIFARS Solution for Information & Cybersecurity, Compliance and Risk Gap Assessment
- In Response to the Current Cybersecurity Threats, LIFARS is Offering Innovative Remote Cyber Defense Solutions
- Cyber Security Interviews with Industry Leaders & Cyber FAQ
- LIFARS Cybersecurity Email Newsletter Archive
- Cyber Security Events and Webinars