Legal and Cyber Strategy Webinar.
Due diligence has always been a best practice in vetting vendors and managing your own workforce and environment, and under several states’ laws, is now a requirement. Covid is not an excuse. Instead, it should be a driving force
With privacy and cybersecurity regulations coming into effect, business technology deployment at all-time highs, a remote workforce diaspora, and malicious actors wreaking havoc in an escalated cyber threat landscape, cyber security and data protection strategies require a return to basics.
Michelle Schaap, Member, Privacy & Data Security and Corporate & Securities Groups at CSG,
Roota Almeida, Chief Information Security Officer at Delta Dental of New Jersey and Connecticut for a discussion of strategy for surviving the latest legal and heightened cyber threat landscape.
• The value of having written procedures in place
• How to prepare for due diligence questionnaires headed your way
• How the workforce diaspora has changed cybersecurity compliance policies and procedures
• What frameworks you can help you comply with current cyber regulations
• How to you organize your budget to fortify your cyber defenses
• Assessing cyber risk through network visibility
• Digitally preserving data to support investigations and future litigation
Additional cyber security webinar’ resources.
- Proactive Cyber Security
- Got hacked? How to Respond to Being Hacked
- LIFARS Computer Security Incident Response Team (LISIRT)
- Post Ransomware Threat Hunting Services
- Learn more about LIFARS Cyber Vaccine
- Find out more about Advanced Persistent Threats, APT10 and APT41
- Scammers are Taking Advantages of Coronavirus Concerns
- Cyber Emergency Response – Incident Response Retainer
- Cyber Resilience – Grow Your Business Confidently
- Learn about Managed Detection and Response Incident Digital Forensics Analysis
- In Response to the Current Cybersecurity Threats, LIFARS is Offering Innovative Remote Cyber Defense Solutions
- Cyber Security Interviews with Industry Leaders & Cyber FAQ
- LIFARS Cybersecurity Email Newsletter Archive